Our client is a professional services firm that is looking for a Senior Trust Tax Accountant to join their team. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, beautiful new offices, competitive salary and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Trust Tax Accountant will be responsible for a variety of accounting and tax projects. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Trust Tax Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, and budget analysis.
- Contribute to cash and financial analysis process.
- Preparation of electronic tax workpapers and tax returns for individuals, foundations and partnerships, including analysis of tax issues.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Prepare and maintain periodic reports, including personal financial statements for family members, private foundation financial reports, summaries of property expenses, valuable articles and insurance policies.
- The Senior Trust Tax Accountant will perform other duties and special projects as needed.