Our client is a growing company in the Milwaukee area that is looking for an Accountant to join their team. This is a newly created position due to growth! With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, competitive salary and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Accountant will be responsible for a variety of accounting duties. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, and budget analysis.
- Prepare month-end accrual entries for financial statements.
- Perform various bank account analyses and reconciliation.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Perform tax work for 1099 information reporting and annual 1120-SF tax returns.
- The Accountant will provide billing and accounting support for project manager teams as needed.
- Other duties and special projects as needed.