Our client is a growing family-owned company that is looking for an Accountant to join their team. Be a part of a team that takes a lot of pride in the company they work for! This position offers a wide variety of duties and no day will ever be the same! The company boasts a team-oriented culture, great benefits, and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Accountant will be responsible for a variety of accounting and analysis duties. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Provide support for Operations and direct support for the Corporate Operations Support Manager.
- Create depreciation/amortization schedules.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Compile, analyze, and report on statistical data related to production operations and other logistics throughout the company system.
- Create purchase orders as needed.
- Keep up-to-date and accurate forecasting for all locations.
- The Accountant will establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- The Accountant will assist with other administrative duties as needed.