Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a high-growth real estate investment and asset management firm in the north Atlanta area. They are looking to add to their investment management/compliance team and will move quickly for the right candidate.
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Seasoned leadership team with a wealth of knowledge and industry experience
- Over $1 billion of investments over the past 10 years
- They service clients across the US
- Supportive leadership who encourage a team-focused environment
- The company is continuing to grow with opportunity for career growth and advancement
- High-visibility role reporting to Director of Compliance
- If you are looking to be in a high-growth, fast-paced environment with an innovative company, this could be the opportunity for you!
Overview of the Accountant role:
- Accounts payable functions to include reviewing backup documentation, proper account coding, payment processing and responding to vendor inquiries.
- Accounts receivable functions to include receiving and posting payments
- Bank account reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations and expense reimbursements
- Cash management duties
- Other tasks and duties and assigned