Our CPA Firm Client is actively seeking qualified candidate for full-time opportunity in their SEC Audit Practice.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
- Location: CPA firm based in Houston, TX with offices in Beijing and Shenzhen.
- Office atmosphere (60 employees), not too big not too small; Casual Atmosphere (jeans worn fairly regularly, open door policy, everyone on first name basis)
- Has over 100 SEC registrants to date and audit more microcap companies that any other firm in the world.
- Members of the SEC Audit practice deliver audit services to small and middle-market public companies in a variety of industry lines.
- Client is different from other firms; Bread & butter is working with small to mid-size public companies.
- Currently have about 120 clients ranging from 0-100 million in revenue.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Travel is minimal – audits are conducted in-office allowing for less travel time
- Obtain exposure on the types of financial statement engagements offered by the Firm.
- Assume responsibility for various segments of audits under supervision.
- Be familiar with current accounting principles and auditing techniques.
- Execute day to day activities of audit engagements for multiple clients.
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency.
- Communicate auditing matters and problems to Senior Associates, Managers and Partners.
- Type: Full-time, Direct Hire