Account Resolution Specialist Summary
The Account Resolution Specialist works to minimize the financial exposure to the company by working closely with various departments within the company to minimize losses and meet delinquency targets. The Account Resolution Specialist is responsible for the coordination of all assigned day-to-day activities for customer collection resolution as well as assessing opportunities for process improvement. This is a contract to hire role.
Account Resolution Specialist Compensation
- $25 an hour
Account Resolution Specialist Responsibilities
- Contact customers to obtain financial information to make decisions based upon their delinquency or reasons of default
- Determine the cause of default or delinquency and, negotiate arrangements through payments
- Make discretionary decisions upon each account as to the likelihood of succeeding through the total obligation and assistance that will be needed through this process
- Prepare and direct all customer correspondence throughout delinquency period according to regulatory requirements
- Recommend default remedies
- Maintain documentation to reflect status of account.
- Maintain call volume per call log guidelines to ensure each account is managed appropriately
- Review current processes and procedures regularly and identify process improvements that will be beneficial to the customer or program and work with internal departments to implement improvements
Account Resolution Specialist Requirements
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar
- 2+ years of collections experience (including early and late stage) preferably in commercial banking, commercial credit cards or financial services
- Working knowledge of collections regulations
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office products (Excel required)
- Experience working in a professional environment where sound business judgment, attention to detail, a fast pace and a flexible and adaptable approach are valued
- Excellence in reading, writing, and speaking English; additional languages a plus
- Team player with the ability to work independently
If you are interested please send your resume to Rebecca Payne at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or text/call 336-875-3119
Benefits of working as an employee of CRG!
All W2 Employees at CRG are offered the following benefits options!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and Long- & Short-Term Disability insurance is offered after 90 days of employment with CRG!
- We also offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) along with a Health Savings Account (HSA) with our medical plan. CRG matches the first $500 of the HSA contributions.
- Our 30K Life Insurance policy is FREE (no cost to the employee), as long as you sign up for it!
- We also have a 401K plan, with open enrollment quarterly (January, April, July, and October) after working at CRG for 90 days.
CRG matches 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions to the 401K plan!
Category Code: JN001