Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Client Relationship Associate F&A is responsible for revenue generation through new business development activities including: daily planning, networking, sourcing, cold calling, client visits and related follow-up activities to customers in designated segments or target lists within the Finance & Accounting industry. The Client Relationship Associate F&A regularly calls on prospective and current clients to build relationships, obtain orders for Kforce services and to ensure customer satisfaction. The Client Relationship Associate F&A builds relationships with clients through the delivery of exceptional service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage in new and existing client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sourcing, cold calling, qualifying initial clients, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company/department profiles and organizational charts, marketing candidates, , identifying national/third party/vendor on premise opportunities, scheduling and conducting new and follow-up client visits.
- Ensure local market alignment with Finance & Accounting initiatives related to client targeting.
- Develop value-driven presentations for use during the client visit.
- Conduct market research and qualify/classify target accounts within local geography. Keep current of market dynamics and trends within specific market and region and forecast client demands.
- Select and employ appropriate account development strategies/programs.
- Establish client expectations and effectively communicate to appropriate parties. Advise client on staffing solutions.
- Facilitate development of professional service agreements (including negotiation of terms when necessary) between Kforce and clients.
- Coordinate with other field associates once a job order need has been identified and obtained.
- Leverage Recruitmax to track and maintain current and prospective clients.
- Determine and implement appropriate marketing techniques for market, industry, and region.
- Promote Kforce services through participation in professional associations, trade shows, and other public relations opportunities.
- Develop and execute daily plan.
- Participate in periodic training to enhance representation of clients in HR management decisions.
- None required.