Who are we?
Who are we?
TEKsystems® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success.
TEKsystems® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path.
Job duties include:
- Responsible for increasing sales and TEKsystems market share in an assigned territory by identifying the appropriate IT Professional to fill the client's job opening.
- Prospecting customers is required in both in person meetings and customer calls.
- Prepare sales information and effective proposals for consultants and customers
- Familiar with any CRM tool as well as Linked in to create a client landscape
- Work in a team environment
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Must have a desire to build a career in Sales or Sales Management
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field preferred
- Experience in service-oriented sales is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills and a high standard of professionalism and character are musts
- A desire to learn and teach is needed
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.