TEKsystems is working with a great company to find some outgoing ATDD Tester looking for new opportunities! This would be a great opportunity for someone a tester looking to work for a enterprise level company!
These testers will be Responsible for creation of test plans, creation of test cases and execution of test cases for Branch applications efforts. This would include testing of all new functionality and enhancements for Branch applications. Reviews and understands business requirements/use cases and functional details. Creates and maintains Automation for ATDD testing. Conducts end-to end functional and regression testing and validations, coordinating with the applicable operational areas. Identifies, logs and tracks defects found during test execution with the JIRA system. Identifies issues that are required to be resolved during testing and before go live and suggests improvements to the service or the process.
Four (4) year college degree or equivalent experience
Analytical skills and attention to detail - technical background a plus.
Excellent problem solving skills relative to testing and technical issues.
Team player and the capacity to work with multiple project members.
Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and the ability to relay and share information and clarify instructions for hands off of test cases to production support personnel.
Ability to understand and solve complex problems.
Knowledge and/or experience of JIRA and ALM a plus.
Knowledge and/or experience of Agile Methodology particularly, ATDDDevelop, maintain, and execute automated and manual test scripts for requirement/user story validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
* Create test artifacts, including Test Plans and Exit Reports
* Create and maintain reusable test data for automation scripts
* Work with Development team to capture and reuse automated test cases
* Responsible for daily status reporting at project level
* Responsible for test data conditioning
* Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements/quality risks
* Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
* Provide accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and foreseeable dependencies
* Understand the role of testing within the SDLC and effectively advocate for the best possible customer experience of product quality within those parameters
* Minimum of one (1) year experience with Mobile Browser and Mobile Native Application Testing and use of Mobile Cloud Platform (i.e, SeeTest)
* Proven use of 1 or more mobile development and emulator packages (Android SDK, iOS XCode, SWIFT, Calabash, Appium, GENYmotion)
* Exposure to web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc…)
* Exposure to development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium Grid, Junit, SOAP-UI, Eclipse, Jenkins, CA-Lisa, Ant, Maven, Visual Studio, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc
* Exposure to platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, J2EE, IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc…)
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.