IT Senior Business Analyst - Scarsdale, New York
The IT Senior Business Analyst is the central support point for Apple Bank’s Enterprise Application Support group. This position is responsible for providing analytical support in the areas of Digital Applications (OLB/MB), EFT channels (Visa/ATM), and other cash management application including Merchant RDC, and Positive Pay amongst others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support major initiatives and projects for Enterprise Application Support team area.
- Evaluate business and data flow processes; perform requirement analysis; anticipate requirements; uncover areas for improvement, and develop, as well as implement solutions by documenting current and end / future states.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes, find efficiencies, and conduct meetings and make presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Document and communicate results of efforts including IT & business process flows.
- Communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements and prioritize initiatives based on them.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders, including vendors and produce useful reporting.
- Develop project artifacts such as BRD, FRD and process flow diagrams for signoff; monitor progress in line with the project expectations and perform user acceptance testing,
- Update, implement, and maintain policies and procedures.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders/users, and IT resources by managing competing priorities.
- Remain current on the latest processes and technologies.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT or a business related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field required.
- Must have experience working on variety of retail banking / core banking applications or platforms.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent documentation skills including fluency of putting together flow diagrams using tools like MS Visio is a must.
- Superior skills in Microsoft applications including Power Point, Word, Excel.
- Some basic experience in using Access, Sql data bases, and the ability to create reports is preferable.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must have the ability to lead and support successful projects.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full-time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.