ASSISTANT CONTROLLER (Manufacturing) - some relo may be available
Great opportunity for a Senior Accountant (CPA/CMA) seeking to take step up and utilize strong plant/manufacturing accounting and finance experience.
We have been engaged by a dynamic manufacturing company in Atlanta in its search for an Assistant Controller. This critical role will be responsible for partnering with the manufacturing / Operations team to understand their numbers and use those to help drive business performance. This is a highly visible and impactful position and will duties will include
- Financial Reporting
- Cost Analysis
- Budgeting / Business Planning
- Variance Analysis
- Internal Controls/GAAP adherance
- Process Improvements
- Systems Implementations
- KPI tracking
- Supporting Operations
- Month End Close
The company is repeatedly ranked as a top employer at which to work, is well established and offers competitive compensation/benefits and opportunity for future career growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (Master's strongly preferred)
- Experience in accounting and finance capacity within a manufacturing/plant environment
- 4-8+ years of relevant, progressive experience
- Preference given to those with CMA or CPA designation
- Strong ERP skills. Preference given to those with experience going through an ERP implementation
- Experience with cost accounting concepts
- History of job stability and progression
- Strong understanding of GAAP, internal controls and SOX compliance
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
Some relocation assistance may be available.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See more of our open career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 69122 when responding to this ad.