About the Organization & Opportunity:
- Our client is a nonprofit trade association with members throughout the western hemisphere
- Highly established organization that was founded over 100 years ago
- Members praise the organization's education and training programs, professional development, and annual convention
AR Specialist - iMIS Experience Required!
Location: 100% Remote
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, 8:30am - 5:30pm, or 9am - 6pm with a 1 lunch break daily (7.5 hour work day)
Position Overview :
Our client is seeking assistance for the next 6-8 weeks covering for a medical leave.
- a/r in iMIS - the org has several events, so this person will apply payment for those events, membership dues, will research payments and make sure applied correctly
- a/p - on bill.com - there are mailed checks (someone in the office will scan and send these to the temp), ACH's, etc. large events coming up and need to have bills sent out
- iMIS experience is required
- com is a nice to have, not required
- 1-3+ years a/r experience would be ideal, critical piece is knowing iMIS
- Degree not required
- Have to hit the ground running with iMIS
- Someone comfortable communicating if they have a need, not just sit around waiting for something to do - take the initiative if needs something
- Someone who can be responsible and be proactive, take initiative
- Abiltiy to stay on task while working remotely
Pay: $20/hour - $23/hour
Qualified candidates please email your resume for immediate consideration!