A CRG client in the Triad area is looking for an AR Coordinator.
- Reviews the aging of past due invoices and unapplied payments; including follow up with customer to insure timely resolution of disputed and/or unpaid invoices
- Researches unapplied payments in a timely manner
- Organize, maintain and resolve follow up actions for collections
- Contact customers and request that payments of amount due be made in accordance with policy
- Responsible for timely adjustments to customer's account when necessary; maintaining adequate documentation in the files
- Track pay sheets for area/customer assigned
- Process and bill invoices based on pay sheets
- Check Drop Box for WIP (Work In Progress) reports
- Reviews documentation management system on a daily basis to process and review transactions as necessary
- Assist with the month end process by ensuring that all transactions necessary for the given month are completed timely; and same is communicated to management; assists with the resolution of those issues that could impact the timely month-end closing
- Process a list of outstanding WIP weekly/monthly, follow up with Area Managers for information relating to billing WIP
- Actively participates in team meetings and fosters an environment in which team members proactively collaborate with one another
- Develop effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Review price changes per contracts with AR Supervisor as necessary
- Coordinate procedures for new customers
- Education Required: High School Diploma. 1-3 years previous accounting experience. BS degree preferred.
- Special Knowledge/ Skills Required: Able to accurately process and enter 100-200 invoices per week.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles. Attention to detail. Superior organization skills; able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and possess strong decision making skills.
- Must be self-motivated and exhibit a team player attitude.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Category Code: JN001