About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a well-established nonprofit founded in 1970
• Employees describe this employer as a great place to work with smart staff that cares about their responsibilities and customers
• Supportive management that welcomes suggestions
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9:30-5:30 but can be slightly flexible
Candidates MUST be able to commit to a full-time schedule to be considered.
Our client needs assistance due to the current workload.
• Customer service interacting with customers via email and phone (navigate customers websites, set themselves up, get invoices uploaded to customer sites)
• Enter accounts receivable invoices, credit card payments, and ACH
• Typical daily volume: 4 or 5 ACHs, 10 credit cards transaction, 1 or 2 vendor setups, and 5-10 customer calls a day
• 1-2 years of AR experience (someone who can come in and hit the ground running in a/r)
• Basic Excel skills
• NetSuite is system used a plus but NOT required
• Degree is a plus but NOT required
• Takes initiative
• If not advanced in Excel, take initiative to learn the advanced functions
• Punctual and reliable
• Strong customer service orientation and service mentality able to deal with difficult customers, good interpersonal skills including good phone skills
Qualified candidates please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Pay: $19/h - $23/h