Accounting Now has partnered with a high profile Private Equity Company in high acquisition mode in search of an AP Supervisor for their flagship brand. This is a highly visible role, interacting with the C-Suite, which will supervise and be responsible for review of the full cycle accounting process. They offer a defined career path with the opportunity for quick promotion due to the high growth and current acquisitions as well as world class benefits. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of full cycle accounting experience, strong inter company experience, and experience supervising a team. Experience.
The AP Supervisor will report to the Controller and will assist with the monitoring of all finance activities including account reconciliation, manage properties AR processes, research, and credit and collection. In addition, this person will also process a weekly check run for all w-2 employees.
Day to Day:
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Accounts Payable function and will oversee a two-person Accounts Payable staff, including hiring, training, motivating and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members
- Research and resolve A/P issues with suppliers
- Generate and analyze vendor aging reports
- Oversee routine department activities such as invoice coding, 2 and 3 way PO matching, and disbursements to ensure they are completed accurately and on time
- Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Payable Subledger to the General Ledger
- Manages monthly closing of the Accounts Payable Subledger, including accruals as needed
- Process check-run weekly using the netsuite software
- Ad hoc responsibilities as needed
For immediate consideration, apply Now!