AP Staff Accountant
AP Staff Accountant Summary
A CRG client in the Triad area is looking for a Staff Accountant with AP experience to join their growing team. Our client is a leading manufacture in a competitive industry. They offer competitive benefits with a healthy work/life balance. They are looking for candidates with high-volume accounts payable processing experience and strong customer service skills.
AP Staff Accountant Compensation
- $43,000+ depending on relevant experience
AP Staff Accountant Duties
- Process three-way purchase order matching invoices and / or non-inventory expense invoices.
- Communicate with internal and external customer invoice/payment inquires.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies, as needed
- Escalates and ensures all issues with third party providers are documented in the system.
- Prepares void/stop payment request forms.
- Generate reports within the ERP system to interface 3rd party invoices into the system. Generate report to post AP transactions into the G/L.
- Ensures all interfaced invoices are reviewed for approval within the appropriate accounting period and escalates unresolved items to the AP Associate Manager.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Prepares and maintains SOP's for system processes.
AP Staff Accountant Qualifications
- 3-5 years of full cycle accounts payable experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
- Experience in the shared services environment is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.