AP Property Accountant
Our company is hiring for an AP Property Accountant to support our client in Smyrna, GA. This Commercial Property Management company is seeking someone that wants to grow and advance in their career. This is a great opportunity to work under a CPA and grow into a Sr Staff Accountant and Accounting Manager. The AP Property Accountant will have the opportunity to work remote after training. This AP Property Accountant must have strong communication skills, be adaptable to change and comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Requirements for AP Property Accountant:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 4-6 years of experience in AP and/or accounting
* Full cycle AP experience
* General ledger and reconciliations experience
* Intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups
* Property management industry experience preferred
* Experience with MRI or Yardi preferred
Responsibilities of AP Property Accountant:
* Manage Full Cycle Accounts Payable process (100 invoices/week)
* General Ledger maintenance
* Verify, allocate and post journal entries
* Reconcile AP and assist with AR as needed
* Month-end and year-end close for Accounts Payable
* Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
For immediate consideration, please apply NOW!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74344 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.