A growing health wellness company is seeking a strong AP/AR Specialist to join their growing team!
The AP/AR Specialist will be responsible for:
- Monitor and create payments for purchase orders. Reconcile cash forecasts to payments entered in Bank to ensure completeness.
- Monitor and manage credit cards, opening new credit cards, calling on banks
- Assist Accounting Analyst in monthly credit card reconciliations
- Assist Accounting Analyst in bank reconciliations, weekly and monthly
- Support the daily/weekly cash reporting and forecasting processes as needed
- Run reports in QuickBooks/Microsoft Business Central
- Track and monitor compensation for Independent Contractors.
- Assist in issuing 1099s at year-end for vendors.
- Communicate proactively throughout the company to ensure that the financial processes run smoothly and consistently.
- Provide additional clerical and administrative support to the finance group as requested.
- Accounts payable & receivable experience
- QuickBooks or Microsoft Dynamics experience
- Associates degree or higher, preferred
If qualified and interested, please apply within of contact Lauren Edsel at the contact information found below.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.