This is an AMAZING opportunity to partner with a large third party financial company here in Denver. This position will be working remotely with equipment provided. Here are some details outlining the position:
- Helping them with a backlog of alerts for AML/ Human Trafficking alerts
- Clearing alerts for cash and wire transfers for retail banking.
- Review alerts to see if they make sense or if they need to be escalated.
- Analyze profile of the client
- Communicate regulatory information to multiple departments and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
- 2-4 years of direct experience working within Anti-Money Laundering Compliance.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or related field is preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong knowledge of financial regulation.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.