Top Three Skills: Degree, Writing, Analytical
Responsibilities primarily include transaction monitoring and research of customers deemed to be 'high risk' by our various financial institution clients as required by their respective Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transaction monitoring of assigned accounts to assess potential suspicious activity on the account, such as money laundering.
- Identify data anomalies as they relate to AML initiatives, AML/BSA regulations, and industry best practices for AML/BSA analysis.
- Assist other members of the Compliance Unit, data management efforts, and other company employees to maintain and implement the most effective means of meeting the company's AML and other transaction analysis and reporting requirements.
- Work effectively with multiple complex data sources and technical analytical tools/resources.
- Work and contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment to improve the analytical and reporting processes.
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), as well as adhering to company policies and procedures and client requirements.
- The employee shall review and adhere to the terms of all firm policies during employment and applicable policy terms after employment ends. The employee shall review, sign and adhere to all company acknowledgments including, but not limited to:
- Confidentiality and Security Acknowledgment Form
- Confidentiality Policy
- Company Communications & Social Media Acknowledgment Form
- Employee Policies Acknowledgment Form
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Bachelor's Degree (No prior experience necessary. New hires will be appropriately trained).
- Applicants with an Associate's Degree may also apply if they have 1 or more years of proven Anti-Money Laundering (AML) experience.
- Strong oral and written communications
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, establishing cooperative and collaborative working relationships.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities
There is an Excel & Written test before their interviews. It will be emailed to them by Curtis in Talent Acquisition. If they pass those, they will get invited in for an in-person interview at the Phoenix site. They will have another Excel, Written, and Wonderlic Personality test there and the interview could take up to 90 minutes.
There is a bonus structure that is paid out quarterly and averages about $550 per month. This is based on Company and Individual performance. Individuals may get promoted to an Associate 2 or Sr Analyst; which pays up to $50k annually and more in avg bonuses. The company is planning to grow this year and the bonus structure should go up with that as well.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.