ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading company in the Columbus market. They are looking for an Accounting Manager to help out the accounting department. This position reports directly to the Director of Accounting.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING MANAGER
- The Accounting Manager will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Accounting Manager will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Responsible for managing the accounts payable and accounts receivable staff.
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Assist the Director of Accounting where needed.