100% Remote - Fraud Analyst (Level II)
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced 100% Remote - Fraud Analyst (Level II) in Fort Worth (TX) 76155.
Anticipated Start Date: 10/26/2020
Expected Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Training Hours: Monday - Friday, 12:30 PM - 09:00 PM first 7 weeks
- Tuesday - Saturday 12:30 PM - 09:00 PM
- Sunday - Thursday 12:30 PM - 09:00 PM
Initially you will be required to work from home and/or remotely in this role and will require the following:
- Internet Service Provider at home (no public WiFi or Internet)
- Sufficient room to set up a laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Comfortable space to work for a full shift
- Quiet, private and SECURE space in which to work
Assessment Required: Call Center Listening Skills; Score must be atleast 90% or higher.
- The Fraud Analyst II reviews customer accounts for the prevention and detection of possible Fraud.
- Responsible for more involved research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type.
- The incumbent will complete inbound and outbound calls and take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics of greater complexity.
- The incumbent may perform back office functions related to research and resolution of fraudulent activity and service support.
- Assesses the level of risk and makes decisions which directly impact the customer experience and risk to client.
- Reviews and analyzes accounts and customer situations that may require differentiated treatment or specialized resolution.
- Experience is gained through training, following established procedures and guidelines and research utilizing multiple systems and tools.
- Typically reports to Fraud Detection/Prevention Supervisor. Integrity is important in this role.
- Customer service experience, demonstrated commitment to providing quality customer service
- Proven history of dependability
- Proficient with computers. Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to think critically and use good, sound judgment in decision making
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced call center environment, balancing the need to support the inbound call center while meeting production and quality goals such as Average Handle Time, Availability, Quality, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle difficult client issues
- Proficiency in dealing with customers issues in both a routine and complex environment
- Ability to multi-task and proven track record of working independently
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in the environment
- College degree or commensurate work experience preferred
- 2-4 years of customer service experience
- Inbound/Outbound call center experience and/or fraud experience
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Knowledge of fraud systems applications
- Strong analytical skills
Thank you for your time and consideration. If you are not interested, but you know someone who may be more of a fit for this position, feel free to pass along my information.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 112142 when responding to this ad.