JOB TITLE: Apps Systems Engineer 5
JOB LOCATION: Charlotte, NC,
SALARY: $90,300.00 - $129,000.00
NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC, EAD and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
Manages notes: Small team, 1-3 people working on an application so you can the owner of the application. Need an analytical person. Someone who understand why before they do, speak to understand. Documentation. Small & nimble team with empowerment. Gain more exposure.
Serve as an engineer lead providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools, and existing designs. Analyzes complex business requirements, designs, and writes technical specifications to design/redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff and develops complex original code. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation, and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing, and debugging of programs. Oversees systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates, manages resources, and directs the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met. Oversees creation of or updates to documentation and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of ASP experience
- 5+ years of C# experience
- 5+ years of web applications experience
- 5+ years of experience testing web-based applications developed in Java or .NET framework
- 5 + years of experience with SQL Server including, but not limited to, queries, views, stored procedures, indexes, functions, or triggers
- 1 + years of AngularJS experience
- 4+ years of source/version control tools experience
- 5+ years of Web Services experience
- 5+ years of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) development experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 4+ years of banking industry experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in engineering
- Ability to identify business needs and deliver solutions in close partnership with line of business and technology
- Ability to deliver sound security strategy to web applications
- Experience supporting or directing offshore teams
- Ability to coordinate, lead and facilitate group meetings
- Ability to train and lead others