Plant Accountant - Carville, LA 70721About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an international firm that spans across the energy sector. It is involved in Exploration & Production, Refining & Chemicals, Crude Oil and Refined Products among a host of other segments.
- This organization provides services to the world's major and independent oil companies.
- Why work here:
- Progressive firm that believes in sharing technical expertise and developing future energy professionals.
- This organization strives to make sure that it is a place where everyone's perspective is valued.
Overview of the Plant Accountant role:
- Work closely with multi-million dollar budget
- Month-End Close process
- Accruals for Utilities
- General Ledger
- Journal Entries
- Close the books
- Handle day to day plant accounting duties
- Support Polystyrene division
Preferred Qualifications for the Plant Accountant:
- Accounting Degree
- 3+ years of Plant Accounting experience
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Great communication and follow-through
- MS Excel - Formulas, Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- SAP system experience is a plus