Accounting Manager - Well-established, company in Ft. Lauderdale
Why take a Accounting Manager role with this company?
- Company is in the restaurant business and have been around for 25 years.
- Great work life balance.
- Fast paced environment.
- Exciting entrepreneurship culture.
- Company has anticipated 30% to 40% growth in the next three years.
- Full benefits package to include medical, dental and 401k.
What the Accounting Manager will do:
- High Volume A/P and A/R entries.
- Manage payroll.
- Petty cash Management
- Financial Statement Preparations
- Manage 2 to 4 stores doing A-Z (accounting)
What the company needs in a Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is preferred
- 2 to 5 years' experience in hospitality/restaurant experience preferred.